Friday, December 11, 2009

Sneaky Babies

I thought my Christmas tree was going to be safe this year. Granted Kaleb and Emily kind of listen and do stay away from it most of the time. Kaylee and Audrey are almost 8 months old and they drag themselves everywhere. After they eat, I usually put them on the floor in the living room where they have a little bit more open space to roll and scoot. One of those times, I put them down in the living room and I went in the bedroom to do some stuff on the computer. When I came back to the living room... Audrey had scooted all the way between the Christmas tree and the window and was playing with the tree lights (not plugged in). And little Miss Kaylee had somehow gotten a ball of the tree and was playing with it. So I just laughed and took a few pictures. Now every time I lay them down in the living room, they go after the tree. I guess all those shinny ornaments and lights are just irresistible for them. They pull the ribbon off, try to grab the ornaments, pull on the branches, and do things babies love all those to do, but I love it.



Audrey


Kaylee; she let go of the ball when she saw me.

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh when I seen your post. I remember having the bottom foot or so of the tree with no lights or ornaments on it by the time Christmas day came around when my kids were little. Quite funny.

    ReplyDelete